BG Engine Performance Service
The engine is the heart of every vehicle.
Why Your Customers Need a BG Engine Performance Service
Today’s engine technology produces hotter combustion temperatures, higher cylinder pressures, less ring tension, and tighter tolerances than we have ever seen. These conditions combined with prolonged drain intervals contribute to oil thickening and deposit formation.
The BG Engine Performance Service is our top-of-the-line engine service, a three-part deep cleaning of the vital components in the engine. It dissolves deposits, prevents sludge buildup, and restores fuel economy.
How to Perform the BG Engine Performance Service
Add BG Platinum® 44K® into the fuel tank. Then BG EPR® is added to the crankcase with existing worn out oil, and the engine is started. Allow the engine to idle for the specified time. Then, drain oil and change the oil filter as normal. Fill the crankcase with specified amount and viscosity of BG Full Synthetic or BG Synthetic Blend Engine Oil, leaving room in the crankcase for the addition of BG Advanced Formula MOA® with the new oil.
When to Suggest a BG Engine Performance Service
- Contaminated oil
- Oil consumption
- Paired with every oil change
- Fuel smell on oil dipstick
- Reduced fuel economy
- Every 10,000 miles
Other Engine Services
BG provides a variety of other preventive maintenance engine services for your customers. To learn more about each of these additional services contact your BG Distributor today!
- BG Dynamic Engine Restoration Service. Engines that aren’t properly maintained, develop serious carbon deposits and sludge buildup. This service is a new start for neglected engines.
- BG Hybrid Engine Performance Service
- BG Diesel Engine Performance Service
Testimonial“Grateful for such a good product to be able to offer our customers.”
Testimonial“I am absolutely blown away by the results.”
Testimonial"The results from my engine show customers the difference BG makes!"
- Reduces engine wear due to oil consumption
- Restores engine power and performance
- Prevents expensive engine repairs
- Restores fuel economy and throttle response
- Backed by Lifetime BG Protection Plan®
- Product quality
- Superior equipment
- Customer retention
- Customer loyalty
- Support and training
- Increased shop profitability
Find your local BG Distributor today and become a BG shop!