BG Headlight Restoration Service
Acrylic headlights may become cloudy from debris that causes abrasions to the lens in as few as two or three years.
Exposure to weather, pollutants, and solar radiation can further diminish the appearance of a vehicle and make it look
less attractive. Even more important, your customers may lose visibility while driving at night, which can be dangerous.
Why Does Your Customer Need a Headlight Restoration Service?
Almost every vehicle’s headlights can turn cloudy and yellow. This is primarily caused by the deterioration of the UV layer and the breakdown of the protective layer that can make the headlight appear hazy and reduce light output.
Fortunately, this problem can be cured in minutes with the BG Headlight Restoration Service.
How to Perform the BG Headlight Restoration Service
The BG Headlight Restoration Service is a simple process that includes lightly sanding the surface until the cloudy and discolored layer is removed, then applying a protective sealant.
This kit is completely safe and compatible with all headlight components. It contains everything needed to complete this service and is an economical way to restore lenses to like-new condition. Your customer’s headlight illumination will increase up to 300%!
When to Suggest the BG Headlight Restoration Service
- Hazy, cloudy, or discolored headlights
- Dull, dim, or yellow headlights
- Reduced headlight brightness
- Decreased headlight visibility at night
Testimonial“Headlight cleaner works amazing!”
- Restores headlight illumination
- Enables safer nighttime driving
- Increases headlight clarity
- Improves look of headlight lenses
- Ensures product quality
- Supplies superior equipment
- Increases customer retention
- Improves customer loyalty
- Provides support and training
- Increases shop profitability
Find your local BG Distributor today and become a BG shop!