BG Climate Control Service
Over the course of one year, automotive a/c systems go through multiple freezing and thawing cycles.
Unfortunately, these systems are exposed to a variety of weather and road conditions, and often ignored until it fails or air quality suffers.
How often do Climate Control Systems need to be serviced?
The proper functioning of the climate control system is very important to customers. Harsh weather and driving conditions can lead to accumulation of road grime, debris, mold, and bacteria in the A/C. This debris pollutes the air flowing through the vents, which can be immediately noticed by vehicle owners.
A BG Climate Control Service should be performed annually each spring, paired with any refrigerant service or whenever musty odors are noted in a vehicle.
How to Perform the BG Climate Control Service
BG Frigi-Clean® is applied to the vehicle evaporator to remove mold, fungus, and other debris. BG Frigi-Fresh® is used to safely and effectively disinfect all the air vents.
The BG Climate Control Service also includes the use of a high-performance oil, BG Frigi-Quiet®. This additive enhances cooling, ensures quieter operation, and prolongs compressor life.
When to Suggest a BG Climate Control Service
- Annual system maintenance
- When musty smell is present
- When excessive allergens are present
- Paired with every climate control system recharge or repair
- Paired with cabin air filter replacement
- Restores air flow volume and quality
- Colder air conditioning temperatures
- Extends compressor life
- Quieter compressor operation
- Costly repairs
- Provides safety and peace of mind
- Eligible for complimentary BG On The Road® roadside assistance program
- Product quality
- Superior equipment
- Customer retention
- Customer loyalty
- Support and training
- Increased shop profitability
Find your local BG Distributor today and become a BG shop!
Testimonial“Hello! From Toyota Alexandra! The BG PF7 is interesting and it’s a really fast service.” -Elmer Anampa Crispin