- Keeps piston rings from sticking
- Stabilizes oil viscosity
- Prevents sludge and varnish
- Reduces wear
- Prevents increased harmful emissions
- Allows safe extended oil change intervals
- Ensures reliability of critical engine components
- Prevents excessive oil consumption
- Longer oil change interval
The BG Engine Service is backed by the Lifetime BG Protection Plan® if the initial service is performed within 100,000 miles (160,000 km).
What is covered?
Engine: Pistons and rings, wrist pins and bushings, rods and rod bearings, camshafts and bearings, pushrods, intake valves and guides (grinding adjustments excluded), turbo bearings, crankshaft and bearings, cylinder liners or bores, valve lifters, timing chains (stretched timing chains are excluded) (timing belts and damage to engine parts due to broken timing belts excluded), rocker arms and pivots, oil pump, timing gears or sprockets, distributor drive gear.
To maintain coverage, get a BG Engine Service before you reach 10,000 miles (16,000 km)!
Ask about complimentary roadside assistance when you purchase a BG service at participating shops.
Find a shop near you that offers the BG Engine Service!