|By Jeremy Henry, BG Director of Operations||Read time: 3 minutes|
The need for a new facility
We expand our seams
More than space
- The need to rotate stock and move products out in a timely manner.
- The ability to route orders and instructions directly to the staff pulling the product.
- The Tuggers will draw pallets behind them to the shipping area.
- The Sit Down forklifts will remove products from trucks and handle stock on lower shelving.
- The Reach Trucks will draw product off of the tallest shelves in the new racking system.
A new kitting facility
Facing the future with confidence
Jeremy Henry, BG Director of Operations
Jeremy started out as a forklift driver over 15 years ago. He’s been BG Director of Operations for nearly 4 years.