WICHITA, Kan. — BG’s new vacuum-coolant machine is designed with the future in mind. The BG MVP (Multi-Vehicle Platform) Coolant Exchanger allows a technician to move seamlessly between reservoirs and complete a cooling system service in less time with less effort.
“It’s universal, convenient, and simple. It’s everything a technician needs in a cooling system exchange,” said Jay Erwin, Director of the BG Proving Ground.
- Compatible for use on any vehicle with a coolant system, including hybrid electric and electric vehicles (HEVs and EVs)
- Two cone adaptors will fit most vehicles
- One tube size means no guessing on tube length
- No disconnecting and reconnecting between the engine and the machine
- Handheld dispenser controls the entire service at the vehicle
- 360-degree view of fluid levels
- Intuitive operation with handheld dispenser
- Two lines run to the dispenser, so no intermixing of new/used fluid
- Move seamlessly from one reservoir to the next
- No pumps or impellers to replace
Like the BG CT2 and BG CT4 Coolant Transfusion Systems, the BG MVP Coolant Exchanger:
- Exchanges worn out coolant for fresh coolant
- Prevents the intermixing of new and used coolant
Contact your BG Distributor to get your BG MVP!
BG products are proven to make vehicles last longer and perform better. In a recent national survey, dealerships said they use BG Products as their supplier of fluid maintenance service products and equipment by a margin of nearly 3 to 1 over any other supplier, including OEMs. In partnership with an international network of distributors, BG serves the driving public with innovative automotive maintenance products.