WICHITA, Kan. – BG recently released a streamlined, user-friendly product that still packs a big punch. Of course, this tiny but mighty can doesn’t offer the same carbon-busting power that an induction service offers. However, it does remove common contaminants that we see over and over again in gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines.
BG Aerosol Carbon Eliminator removes deposits and other accumulated contaminants that build up in fuel/air induction systems. It is tailored specifically for the hard-to-remove oil-based deposits that are common in gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines.
It cleans and lubricates the throttle plate and throttle body, and provides an excellent maintenance-level cleaning of the induction system.
Benefits of BG Aerosol Carbon Eliminator:
- Removes carbon from the intake system
- Effective for removal of oil-based AND fuel-based deposits
- Easy-to-use aerosol can
- No service equipment necessary
- Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe
- Safe for use in both port fuel injection and GDI systems