Rough idle? Poor performance? Low power? Declining fuel economy? If your vehicle is experiencing any of these symptoms, your engine could have carbon buildup.
Problems like these are caused by excessive amounts of carbon in the engine, which can occur as early as 10,000 miles!
As shown in the photos below, today’s modern engines rapidly accumulate heavy carbon deposits. The revolutionary BG Platinum™ Fuel System Service solves this problem with an enhanced cleaning procedure.
- Poor fuel economy
- Irregular performance
- Low power
- Cleans fuel injectors
- Cleans throttle body
- Cleans plenum and air intake
- Cleans intake valves and ports
- Removes combustion chamber deposits
- Corrects balance of fuel and air in system
- Restores fuel efficiency
- Restores performance
- Restores power
- Reduces harmful emissions
The BG Platinum™ Fuel System Service is available for the following vehicles:
- Volkswagen/Audi 1.8L and 2.0L Turbo engines
- Ford EcoBoost® 1.6L, 2.0L and 2.3L engines (except Mustang)
- Kia/Hyundai 1.6 and 2.0L Turbo engines
- Mini Cooper 1.5L, 1.6L and 2.0L Turbo engines
- Subaru 2.0L Turbo engines
For the most updated list of vehicles with instructions, click here.
Find a shop near you that offers the BG Platinum™ Fuel System Service!
For best results, get a BG Platinum™ Fuel System Service every 15,000 miles (25,000 km)!
Ask about complimentary roadside assistance when you purchase a BG service.