Without proper maintenance, your Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine can have performance loss, efficiency drops and increased emissions in as early as 3,000 miles/5,000 km.
- Poor fuel economy
- Power loss
- Rough idle
- Hard starting
- Increased emissions
- Cleans fuel injectors
- Cleans throttle body
- Cleans plenum and air intake
- Cleans intake valves and ports
- Removes combustion chamber deposits
- Corrects balance of fuel and air in system
- Restores fuel efficiency
- Restores performance
- Restores power
- Reduces harmful emissions
Find a shop near you that offers the BG GDI Fuel/Air Induction Service!
For best results, get a BG GDI Fuel/Air Induction Service every 15,000 miles/24,000 km!
Ask about complimentary roadside assistance when you purchase a BG service.