BG Platinum® 44K® Fuel System Cleaner
BG Platinum® 44K® Fuel System CleanerPN 208
BG Platinum® 44K® cleans the entire fuel system, including fuel injectors, intake valves, ports, fuel filters and combustion chambers. Because it provides efficient removal of upper engine deposits, BG Platinum® 44K® reduces problems caused by deposit buildup such as engine surge, misfire, stumble, hesitation and power loss. BG Platinum® 44K® provides quick cleanup of coked fuel injectors and corrosive deposits on the Fuel Sending Unit.
It restores power output, engine performance, reduces engine knock or run-on tendencies, improves combustion performance, removes accumulated deposits from oxygen sensors, and it’s effective in cleaning catalytic converters.
|Test||ASTM Test Method||Typical Test Results|
|API Gravity @ 15.6°C (60°F)||D287||31.3|
|Specific Gravity @ 15.6°C (60°F)||D1298||0.8690|
|Density, U.S. lbs./gal. (kg/m³) @ 15.6°C (60°F)||D1250||7.252 (869.0)|
|Flash Point, Grabner||D7094||69°C (156°F)|
|Initial Boiling Point||D86||179°C (354°F)|
|Viscosity, cSt 40°C (104°F)||D445||7.85|
Add to the fuel tank at fill-up.
• Use 50 mL to treat up to 4 gallons (15 Liters) of fuel.
• Use 2 oz. (60 mL) to treat up to 5 gallons (19 Liters) of fuel.
• Use 3 oz. (100 mL) to treat 5–10 gallons (19–38 Liters) of fuel.
• Use 6 oz. (177 mL) to treat 10–13 gallons (38–50 Liters) of fuel.
• Use 11 oz. (325 mL) to treat 13–20 gallons (50–75 Liters) of fuel.
For platform-specific instructions, click here.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE.
BG Products, Inc., accepts no liability for excessive use or misuse of this product.