Diesel fuel quality can vary greatly. Diesel vehicles experience a number of issues such as exhaust smoke cold fuel gelling, and injector clogging. When injectors become clogged, their spray pattern becomes deformed leading to a loss of power. Diesel vehicles may also experience starting issues. These issues are tied to the cetane rating of diesel fuel.
BG DFC Plus® with Cetane Improver protects fuel system components from corrosion and deposits, prevents fuel gelling, and reduces exhaust smoke. It is a professional use diesel conditioner containing a lubricity agent that protects against the effects of low-sulfur diesel and a cetane improver that raises the diesel cetane rating by 3-7 values.
- Cleans the entire fuel system
- Controls deposit formation
- Improves diesel engine combustion and power
- Eliminates injector plunger sticking
- Eliminates nozzle fouling
- Extends injector life
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Stabilizes fuel in storage
- Prevents corrosion
- Prevents scoring or seizing
- Corrects nozzle buildup
- Keeps the fuel system clean
- Stabilizes stored fuel
- Isolates wax crystals
- Raises the cetane rating of diesel by 3-7 values
BG DFC Plus® with Cetane Improver can be included as part of the BG Diesel Induction Service.
Find a shop near you!
PN 248 11 oz. (325 mL) can