Automotive expert Mike “Mikey B” Bauer –BG Field Trainer and Lead BGU Instructor with 44 years in the automotive industry – will share knowledge and experience on the latest best practices for service drive operations.
This webinar will have four modules:
1. Opportunities to drive service
2. Customer reception
3. Inspection and recommendation
4. Active delivery
Attendees will learn:
- An effective meet and greet
- A proper walkaround and write-up
- How to set customer expectations
- The R.I.M. Process
- A status update strategy
- A customer-focused active delivery
Join Mike Bauer on this journey of learning an effective service-driven process that focuses on customer retention and shop profitability.