BG Products, Inc., the leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive fuel and oil conditioners, specialty chemicals, greases, tools and equipment, is ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified.
Integrated Management Systems Policy
BG Products, Inc., maintains an Integrated Management System to provide products that meet or exceed customer expectations while reducing the environmental impacts of its operations, activities, products and services in a safe and healthy manner.
Management commits to:
• Continually enhancing and improving the Integrated Management System to ensure that it is appropriate and effective in helping the company to reach stated goals.
• Maintaining and reviewing systems for identifying relevant requirements and monitoring performance of related activities through internal and external audits.
• Implementing practices and resources to prevent injury and ill health.
• Complying with applicable OH&S and environmental laws, regulations, codes of practice and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
• Identifying applicable requirements, establishing objectives and targets for achieving, maintaining, and implementing measures to monitor compliance.
PREVENTION OF POLLUTION
• Identifying materials, processes and products that cause or may cause pollution.
• Implementing measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution where technically and economically viable.
All employees are responsible for contributing to the success of these systems and this policy through their actions and suggestions.
Management is committed to providing leadership so that employees can maximize their potential to meet quality and environmental goals and satisfy customer needs.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
The International Organization of Standardization (ISO) is comprised of more than 110 national standards bodies. The member body representing the United States is the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), which is responsible for thousands of standards – including international symbols for public information, road signs and photographic film speeds.
To BG, ISO 9001 provides a business model for quality assurance in design, development, production and service. In order to secure ISO certification, BG created a team, which brought together technical services, marketing, engineering, operations, purchasing, human resources and quality control. BG has maintained ISO 9001 certification since 2001.
View the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate.
ISO 14001:2015 Certified
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It does not state requirements for environmental performance, but maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used by any organization that wants to improve resource efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs. Using ISO 14001 can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved. ISO 14001 can also be integrated with other management functions and assists companies in meeting their environmental and economic goals.
View the ISO 14001:2015 Certificate.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified
OHSAS 18001 is an internationally recognized occupational, health and safety management system series standard. OHSAS 18001 emphasizes health as well as safety in maintaining a safe workplace. Criteria includes: the inclusion of management systems planning tools (including the hierarchy of controls) requirements for investigation of incidents and requirements for consultation.
View the OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate.