BG SAE 40 Full Synthetic Transmission Oil is specially formulated for extended drain intervals and severe service in heavy-duty manual transmissions. It provides superior all-climate, year-round performance with oxidation and corrosion inhibitors that protect bearings and synchronizers, reduce component wear, and promote longer transmission life.
BG SAE 40 Full Synthetic Transmission Oil is E500 Roadranger® approved for 500,000-mile drain interval.
Applications & Approvals:
• Eaton PS-386 (replaces, supersedes Eaton PS-164rev7)
• Navistar MPAPS B-6816 Type II
• Mack TO-A Plus
• API MT-1
• Extended drain (500,000 mi)
• Extended transmission warranty coverage (750,000 mi) (Eaton/Roadranger)
• Recommended/Suitable for use in the following:
• Navistar TMS 6816
• Eaton Fuller Transmissions
• Volvo iShift Transmissions
• Mack mDrive Transmissions
• ZF Freedomline (AS-Tronic) Transmissions
• Meritor Transmissions (O-81)
• Meritor Transfer Cases
• Con Met Wheel Ends
BG SAE 40 Full Synthetic Transmission Oil is part of the BG Transmission Service.
PN 7225 5-gallon (18.927 L) pail
PN 72255 55-gallon (208.1 L) drum