The Videographer/Motionographer will coordinate with multiple departments to create digital media that facilitates learning and development. This will include videos, motion graphics, PowerPoints, interactive PDFs, infographics, memes, and other media assets as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with subject matter experts to create and fulfill project plans
- Coordinate and work with interdepartmental teams
- Digitally record custom images and video assets
- Color grade video and still assets
- Edit and deliver both short- and long-form video projects
- Create customized web/app based digital images and motion graphic assets
- Create field resources: interactive PDF’s, videos, infographics, etc.
- Refine and polish projects through an iterative review process
- Meet project deadlines with work that meets reviewer approval
- Source and manage outside vendors
- Source and manage stock images, graphics and video assets
- Refine and improve projects based on inter-departmental feedback
- Manage and maintain production equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Two (2) years or more work experience in pre- and post-video production required.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.