BG Products, Inc. – Tools & Equipment Division located in Derby, Kansas manufactures and distributes a broad line of specialty Tools/ Equipment for use in the Automotive Professional Trade Industry through a network of distributors worldwide.
The Tools & Equipment Assembler position will work in collaboration with the Manufacturing Team to assemble a wide variety of sub-assemblies, tools, and equipment by using a variety of different production methods.
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform work according to standardized work procedures.
- Assemble a variety of different components into assemblies (pumps, motors, hose, valves, gauges, fittings, screws, connectors, etc.)
- Use variety of tools to perform work (wrenches, air tools, vise, screwdrivers, electric drills,
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Clean work areas.
- Communicate production level to Management.
- Maintain production equipment and tools.
- Work with and/or train employees on job procedures.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform work in a fast paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- (1-3) years of Production Manufacturing Experience preferred.
- On-the-job training will be provided for specific job assignments.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.