Employee will be responsible for performing various general accounting duties including account reconciliations, GL entries, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain general ledger accounts by preparing and posting general ledger entries.
- Preparation of worksheets analyzing various accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Record accounts receivable receipts entries to general ledger.
- Train with other accountants to provide coverage during absences.
- Work with auditors to retrieve or create required information.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in accounting preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience required. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.