Leads all aspects of the project management business process with internal departments from ideation through completion. Communicate deliverables, expectations, timelines and resolves key issues effectively. Will be a working resource to PMO Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Owns the project management process for new and existing products and services
• Leads communications and coordination of project status and milestone completion with project sponsors from Technical Research, Marketing, Proving Ground, ITO, Operations, Customer Service and Tools/Equipment
• Provides process guidance, direction and advice on actions and decisions related to changes in project scope, scheduling and cost
• Converts complex projects into manageable deliverables that are assigned to internal departments and completed within the project management process
• Anticipates, proposes and solves competing resources and/or competing deadlines issues
• Lead team/client meetings, record action items and perform required follow-up
• Leads post-project completion review for project deliverables, timeline reviews, accuracy of financial assignments and process accuracy
• Assists Project Managers and Project Coordinators with work-load balancing, task completion and acts as a mentor to develop capabilities and experience
• Manage and lead several projects of various size with competing deadlines effectively and calmly
• Identify and vet potential external 3rd party options for common bottleneck steps
• Lead PMO Department for Project Management Supervisor as needed
• Capacity to be proactive, diligent and thorough are essential
• Other duties as assigned
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Chemistry, or related field required. Will accept non-degreed individual with a minimum of five years of experience in Project Management leadership.
• Experience – Demonstrated project management leadership with small, medium and large projects from initiation through P/L analysis required. Previous team leadership, PMP certification and packaged goods experience strongly preferred.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications
directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of
race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age,
genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any
other basis protected by law.