Organizing all the Administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Kansas BG group. Organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, reviewing and improving inventory ordering, assigning and monitoring clerical functions of A/R & A/P.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administrative Support for General Manager and Sales Management Team
- Organizes all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office
- Uses a range of office software including: email, spreadsheets, and databases
- Records office expenditure and budgets
- Organizes the office layout; managing and allocating available space
- Maintains the condition of the offices and arranging for necessary repairs
- Organizes meetings for Sales Management – include typing the agenda and taking minutes
- Supervises duties of Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk
- Organizes and manages group project activities; reviews, fixed assets etc.
- Promotes staff development and training
- Writes reports for General Manager Management
- Responds to customer enquiries and complaints; works in conjunction with Sales Management
- Attends conferences and training
- Coordinates the purchasing and management of office supplies
- Coordinates events
- Coordinates projects
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education – High school graduate or GED required.
- Experience – 3-5 years of experience in Office Management environment with accounting experience with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer– All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.