The Sales Representative will initiate, build, and support successful maintenance programs within new car dealerships, independent repair facilities, and fleets within their given territory while maintaining quota.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact current or potential customers to establish a BG maintenance program.
- Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Conduct ongoing training within current accounts in order to further their maintenance success.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Advise and recommend products or services to customers
- Implement new products and programs within accounts.
- Maintain record of customer accounts.
- Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
- Support accounts with inventory, technical assistance, and equipment maintenance.
- Assist in the training of BG Products and Kansas BG staff.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years or more of sales or automotive experience.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.