This position will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Additional requirements include answering inquires and obtaining information for general public, distributors, visitors and other interested parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers telephone and directs callers to the appropriate employee. If employee is unavailable, will transfer caller to voicemail.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Check daily voicemail and deliver messages to appropriate party.
- Greet visitors entering establishment; determine nature and purpose of visit.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and faxes.
- Monitor the gates for receiving department.
- Type reports and correspondence as requested.
- Update employee information (Birthdays, Out of Office, Anniversaries) on company intranet.
- Prepare mail for daily pick-up.
- Order office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – High school Diploma
- Experience – Emphasis on secretarial/general office skills, computer skills mandatory.
- Minimum two years’ experience in office setting, preferably in area of answering multi-line phones and greeting visitors.
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm , Monday – Friday
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.