Performs inspections, internal audits, and statistical process control activities, while being in continual pursuit of learning the best quality and industry practices which are utilized in continual improvement activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inspect parts, subassemblies, tools, machines, packaging components, and finished products
- Perform first article inspection on both new and changed products
- Record, maintain, and analyze testing, defect, and audit data
- Use hand tools and measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, radius gages, thread gages, etc.
- Perform process and internal audits
- Write and update inspection and testing procedures
- Identify and maintain measuring and monitoring equipment
- Identify and control nonconforming product
- Implement and maintain statistical process control activities
- Be a team member or leader of continual improvement projects and activities as assigned
- Continual learning and implementation of quality and industry best practices
- Will work overtime if needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of QA / QC experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC), internal auditing, continual improvement project experience is preferred.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.