Quality Process Analyst (El Dorado)
Oversees the analysis and reporting of quality concerns such as customer complaints and nonconformances for the QS department and will assist in resolution as needed. In addition, will assess organizational development needs of business operations and functional units to ensure continuous quality improvement processes; continuously reviews and refines processes and plans for improvements by collecting and interpreting data and by developing recommendations and presenting summary findings to department leadership.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversees the customer complaint process and assists with internal quality issues including facilitating containment activities, performing investigations, performing necessary communication, assisting with the resolution of quality issues, maintaining adequate records, etc. Will work closely with Customer Service and Operations departments including management.
- Develops solutions to organizational issues and concerns, and develops organized change strategies and plans and/or conducts training for project implementation.
- Evaluates strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Establishes and documents processes that support the continuous improvement of sound business practices.
- Develops project plans and documentation to support the project management organization.
- Collaborates with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets.
- Develops and revises business operations processes, and coordinates technology solutions.
- Develops and uses work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates, and guides to assist personnel with implementing defined processes.
- Represents QS in new product design, functional requirements, and design reviews.
- Interprets historical, current, and projected data to identify problems, causes, and areas for which procedural or system changes are needed.
- Reviews and write comprehensive technical records and reports, identifies alternatives, and makes recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in related field strongly preferred. Equivalent work experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 3 – 5 years of previous process experience with ISO 9001/14001 and or OSHAS 18001 preferred.
- 5 years of quality assurance/control experience preferred.
- Experience in high speed bottle/can packaging process preferred.
- ASQ Certified Quality Process Analyst preferred.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without r