Responsible for the maintenance and gathering of purchasing related records, assisting with the data collection and creation of reports, issuing purchase orders for non-stock items under $3000.00. Point of contact for day to day miscellaneous non-stock suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be point of contact for miscellaneous non-stock suppliers.
- Prepare and issues Purchase Orders for various items requested from other departments.
- Maintain the Purchasing Documentation Records
- Prepare reporting and data collection as requested.
- Request and Maintain the Suppliers Certificate of Liability’s.
- Maintain Purchasing Database on Contracts, NDA’s, and report timelines for renewals.
- Coordinate and maintain all requests for Supplier Responses to Compliance related issues (Reach, USMCA, etc…)
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Work with others in the Purchasing Staff as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.