The Production Scheduler will be responsible for providing production and manufacturing with a daily schedule of items for production. Will also develop and maintain the master production schedule and review capacity planning with the department supervisors to ensure customer requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as contact with manufacturing and logistics, determining resource constraints, and developing plans to achieve customers’ needs
- Reviews computerized inventory of raw materials against present and anticipated sales orders. Activates reorder points where judgment determines anticipated shortfall
- Maintains the master production schedule for the facility, reviewing daily to adjust for changes in customer requirements, delay in receiving raw materials, availability of production equipment, etc.
- Attends daily production planning meetings
- Analyzes production capabilities and requirements
- Reviews order activity to determine production needs
- Optimizes process flow by arrangement of batches throughout the production cycle
- Works closely with purchasing to ensure raw material availability
- Provide daily and weekly updates to management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required with two (2) years of experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.