This position is responsible for coordinating, preparing, and scheduling complex functions in a professional and efficient manner to support the Director of Operations, the Operations Management Team (OMT), and the Executive Leadership. This position assists in promoting and supporting the growth, strategies, and development of the organization while fostering mutual respect and esteem among colleagues and other divisions within BG Products Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and administer the day-to-day functions of the Director of Operations; travel, calendars, correspondence, emails, teleconferences, confidential correspondence, expense reports, and presentations.
- Schedule collaborative business efforts and meetings to meet the needs of the Director of Operations to support his involvement in various projects; developing specific presentations and reports.
- Punctual and reliable attendance according to BG Products, Inc. policy.
- Assist with ‘schedule management’ by monitoring and adjusting the calendar of the DO to accommodate meetings, deadlines and events.
- Communicates in a clear, honest, straight forward, polite and professional manner at all times and in all situations.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting and editing handwritten notes.
- Assists the DO by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Supports Operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Coordinate, collaborate or participate in interdepartmental meetings and projects at the request of the Director of Operations.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
- Assist in the monitoring of Operations credit card expenditures by collecting info from the credit card proxy’s and reporting to the DO.
- Act as the credit card proxy for the Director of Operations.
- Organize and present all items that need the signature of the DO; training verification, travel requests, credit card statements, invoices, employee TOR’s etc.
- Assist with trade association activities as directed by the DO.
- Assist with event preparations; KPI meetings, BOD visits, ELT meetings etc.
- Monitor department 57 budget.
- Gather and organize reports from the Operations Management Team.
- General admin duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Two (2) years relevant experience required.
This position will require occasion travel to El Dorado.