Will prepare and stage all products that are placed on customer sales orders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Loads materials to and from designated storage areas, such as racks and shelves, or vehicles, such as trucks.
- Stage, shrink wrap and ship customer orders.
- Stacks or piles materials, such as pallets.
- Maintain filled inventory areas in orderly manner.
- Check items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental control standards.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Will work overtime as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Education – High school graduate or GED required.
- Experience – Certified Forklift Operator preferred. Two (2) years minimum forklift operation experience.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.