The Marketing Director will focus on the development and execution of the global marketing and advertising strategy for BG Products, Inc. This person will lead the performance of a dynamic marketing team responsible for collaborating with internal departments and external clients in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
The ideal candidate will expand our boundaries, cultivate creativity and strategic thinking, and sustain a Team1BG™ culture across BG Distributors, BG Sales Reps, and corporate employees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage global brand stewardship and create increased demand among our strategic audiences based on marketplace insight.
- Working with the leadership teams, develop and execute insight-driven marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns across our targeted segments and channels.
- Foster a strong collaborative environment, developing partnerships with internal departments and building high performance teams to achieve sales and marketing goals.
- Lead by motivational influence within the department and across the organization, entrusting your direct reports with a high level of autonomous execution.
- Uphold corporate values, reputation, and brand equity.
- Identify and effectively utilize external advertising agencies, media partners, and marketing services.
- Direct the development and execution of a rigorous discipline of analytics to quantify the efficacy of all marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Leverage classic, modern, and emerging media channels to build authentic connections with our audiences.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy and guide implementation across various platforms / touch points.
- Manage campaign & program budgets to drive high ROI growth plans.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree (MBA) preferred, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Experience – At least 5-10 years of strategic marketing experience recommended, with 3+ years of B2C experience strongly preferred.
- This is a leadership role and prior responsibility for managing direct reports is highly desired.
- Prior experience with forecasting and managing marketing budgets with ROI metrics preferred.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.