The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing programs and procedures associated with the CMMS, preventative/predictive maintenance documents, departmental scheduling of OEM and related vendors, coordinating with the buyer on stock levels and purchases. Performs various admin duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain detailed line setup procedures and PM programs
- Manage and initiate all aspects of the CMMS (computer maintenance management system) including, work order development, work order scheduling, inventory parts records, maintaining technician information and providing CMMS training to all new maintenance employees
- Monitor storeroom inventory levels, adjust min/max requirements while working towards reducing stock levels of redundant or unutilized inventory
- Coordinate with the buyer to ensure that sufficient supplies are available
- Schedule contractors for in house and outsourced calibrations of scales and tools while maintaining records in CMMS per ISO and quality standards.
- Provide various, monthly reports for inventory, on time work completion, maintenance cost by area
- Schedule contractors for PM services. Work with other departments when scheduling work to be completed
- Provide contractor orientation for new contractors and vendors
- Ensures all visitors to the WMF are properly signed and badged in accordance with current process
- Receives service request and respond to concerns or questions about work to be completed
- Work with storeroom clerk on verifying correct parts were received, or any needed returns
- Travel between plants as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Work overtime and call backs as needed, be flexible
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with inventory purchasing and maintenance planning required.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.