The Inventory Analyst is responsible for data entry and maintaining records of daily inventory activities and transactions. This position also keeps up with system verifications physical records accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain warehouse accuracies through inventory verification and cycle counting and related system transactions.
- Daily data entry and verification of work order process
- Routinely audit inventory transactions along with data entry of those transactions and report any discrepancies
- Provide inventory support and functions for other departments as required.
- Assist in the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
- Maintain, support and process employee and internal product use requests and the associated inventory transactions and documentation.
- Maintain and provide information and updates to company project reports as needed
- Physical inventory and audit functions as required.
- Maintain department records, files and reports in an organized manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Inventory Operations and Systems Experience strongly preferred.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.