Employee will be responsible for performing various general accounting duties including account reconciliations, GL entries, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain general ledger accounts by preparing and posting general ledger entries.
- Preparation of worksheets analyzing various accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- Record accounts receivable receipts entries to general ledger.
- Train with other accountants to provide coverage during absences.
- Work with auditors to retrieve or create required information.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in accounting preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience required. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.