Responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures and grounds keeping.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs landscaping work including: mowing, trimming, and cleaning litter
- Removes snow and addresses subsequent walkway treatments during inclement weather
- Performs general building repairs including: roofing, drainage, brick/mortar, drywall, condensate, lift pumps, and overhead doors
- Picks up parts and runs errands as needed for maintenance dept. utilizing company vehicle
- Assists with maintenance parts and supplies, inventory, restocking etc.
- Performs trash pickup of buildings and grounds
- Performs janitorial duties as needed
- Operates and maintains pressure washer
- Operates and p.m.’s mules, golf carts, lawn equipment, scissor lifts and boom lift
- Operates and p.m.’s backup generators, air compressors, HVAC
- Performs basic plumbing; pipe fitting, threading, and PVC
- Perform restroom repairs; sinks, lavatories, etc.
- Maintains lighting fixtures and performs basic electrical repairs
- Perform routine carpentry
- Will work overtime as needed while remaining flexible to changing schedules
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.