This position is responsible for coordinating, preparing, and scheduling complex functions in a professional and efficient manner to support the office of the Chief Business & Strategy Officer (CBSO). This position helps by promoting and supporting the growth, strategies, and development of the organization while ensuring the needs of the CBSO are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and administer the day-to-day functions as well as prepare and schedule complex functions including all travel, calendars, correspondence, emails, teleconferences, sponsor communications, confidential correspondence, expense reports, reconciling credit card statements, and presentations to meet the needs of CBSO.
- Schedule business collaborative efforts and meetings to meet the needs of the CBSO to support his involvement in the various meetings and develop specific presentations to support these business development meetings / trips, corporate or sponsor meetings, external team meetings, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule events for individual participation and/or group events to meet the needs of the CBSO, to include but not limited to meeting and venue planning, travel and accommodations arrangements, catering, etc.
- Coordinate, administer, and report the day-to-day scheduling of complex functions to efficiently meet the needs of the CBSO.
- Communicates clearly, while reporting responsibilities as noted above within weekly, monthly, or quarterly timelines as established.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects company operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with phone coverage at the front desk as needed.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED Required, BA or Associates degree preferred
- Four (4) years relevant experience required.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.