This position will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Additional requirements include answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, distributors, visitors and other interested parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Guest Service – Welcome visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit
- Directing visitors to their destination
- Answer visitor inquiries via by phone or Guest Services about the company and its products or services
- Check Daily voicemail and deliver messages to appropriate party
- Answering incoming calls on a multi-line telephone
- Mail Distribution: receive, sort and forward incoming mail and faxes
- Prepare mail for daily pick-up
- Update employee information (Birthdays, Out of Office, Anniversaries) on company intranet
- Office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
High school Diploma with emphasis on secretarial/general office skills, computer skills mandatory. Minimum two years’ experience in office setting, preferably in area of answering multi-line phones and greeting visitors.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.