This position will be responsible for ensuring that all the Accounts Receivable processes are working within Departmental Policies and Procedures and that all activities are performed in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and send out monthly A/R statements to Customers.
- Process all customer credit card payments.
- Review and communicate with appropriately with Customers and Salespeople regarding past due accounts. Keep Operations Manager apprised of any and all issues.
- Investigate problem invoices and work with appropriate salespeople/management to correct discrepancies
- Record cash receipts to Accounts Receivable and to the general ledger
- Verify accuracy of Sales totals to the general ledger
- Assist with mailing out weekly accounts payable checks and filing supporting documents.
- Assist salespeople with laminating or any promotional items as needed.
- Ensure that records are filed appropriately and handled according to the record retention policy
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED required. Two years of accounting experience or degreed accountant with six (6) months of office experience.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.