Full-charge accounts payable responsibilities for vendors from matching receiving documents through payment of invoices.
Duties and responsibilities
- Match invoices to purchase orders and receipts
- Research discrepancies in amounts received and pricing
- Accurate coding to general ledger system data input to accounting system
- Timely payment of vendors, taking advantage of discounts when available
- Filing of paid invoices
- Interaction with vendors, receiving department and purchasing department to secure information or documents
- Set up and maintain computer vendor files
- File annual Form 1099’s to ensure accuracy of tax reporting
- Knowledge of sales and use tax requirements to ensure accuracy of sales tax payments
- Will work overtime as needed
- Work with other departments to investigate paper flows and improve processes
- Other duties as assigned
High school graduate with emphasis on accounting. One (1) to four (4) years bookkeeping experience.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.