This position will be responsible for accounting processes with national accounts. This will include billing, payments, invoice entry, EDI, and reporting. This work will be done within all departmental policies and procedures and in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
• Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data, and update reporting needed.
• Answer mail, email or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
• Resolve discrepancies in accounting records.
• Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
• Process invoices, credit memos, and other accounting records.
• Review documents or records to compute fees or charges due.
• Keep records of invoices and support documents in accordance with our record retention policies.
• Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
• Receive funds from customers and apply properly to their accounts.
• Reconcile and process payments to distributors.
• Create monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting for national account relationships.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in accounting preferred. Minimum of 2 years of experience strongly preferred.
Sage X3 experience strongly preferred.
BG is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at BG is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. BG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.