Responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures and grounds keeping.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs landscaping work including: mowing, trimming, and cleaning litter
- Removes snow and addresses subsequent walkway treatments during inclement weather
- Performs general building repairs including: roofing, drainage, brick/mortar, drywall, condensate, lift pumps, and overhead doors
- Picks up parts and runs errands as needed for maintenance dept. utilizing company vehicle
- Assists Maintenance Coordinator with maintenance parts and supplies, inventory, restocking
- Performs trash pickup of buildings and grounds
- Cleans tank farm and Quonset building
- Performs janitorial duties as needed
- Operates and maintains pressure washer
- Operates and p.m.’s mules, golf carts, lawn equipment, scissor lifts and boom lift
- Operates and p.m.’s backup generators, air compressors, HVAC, boilers, hot oil systems
- Performs basic plumbing; pipe fitting, threading, and PVC
- Perform restroom repairs; sinks, lavatories, etc.
- Maintains lighting fixtures and performs basic electrical repairs
- Perform routine carpentry
- Will work overtime as needed while remaining flexible to changing schedules
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must have valid driver’s license and transportation. Knowledge of first aid and safety procedures. Knowledge of HVAC, Welding, Boiler systems, Hot Oil systems, electrical 3 phase preferred. Must have good communication skills. Must have the ability to work well with one’s fellow workers and as part of a team.
BG Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.